What Is The O-Shot?
The O-shot is a simple procedure that uses the growth factors in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate vaginal and clitoral tissue. The O-Shot procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Your blood is then spun in a centrifuge to separate the PRP from the red blood cells. The Platelet Rich Plasma containing growth factors is then injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response (o-spot). These areas are numbed with a local anesthetic cream before injection, causing you to experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
How Does The O-Shot Work?
The PRP is injected into an area called the O-Spot a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system. The platelets then release seven different growth factors that then activate the unipotent stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to regenerate and become “younger” with improved functional potential. Women often enjoy some effects of the O-Shot almost immediately, as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response. Women receiving the O-Shot procedure have reported an increase in their sexual response within days and weeks of the treatment and for many the increase is dramatic.
What Will The O-Shot Do for You?
- Although each woman’s experience may differ in some ways, many clients report:
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Stronger Orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased natural lubrication
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Decreased or resolved urinary incontinence
How Do You Know If The O-Shot Is the Right For You?
Schedule your O-Shot consult today!